Qbag Vintage Leather Tool Roll
High-quality handcrafted cowhide – not just for tools.
- robust, waxed cowhide with great feel
- natural material changes its appearance over time (see below)
- lots of compartments allow safe transport of tools you just want to have with you
- but also screwdriver gloves, safety vest, brush, knife, writing utensils, etc. can be accommodated
- 14 compartments and 3 small button pockets in the main compartment – can also be closed securely with the leather cover
- folded with two leather straps closed
- the width of the cover flap can be adapted to the load with the buckles
- with these leather straps, the bag can also be attached directly to any place (for example, luggage rack, frame tubes, etc.)
- in addition, two short straps are included to open the roll more universally
- so the bag stays in place when you open it
Width x height x depth unfilled folded: 32.5 x 13 x 5.5 cm
Width x height unfolded: 74 x 32.5 cm
Width x height main compartment with pockets: 64 x 31 cm
Width x height pockets: 2.5-6.5 x 11.5-15.5 cm
Width x height button pockets: each 8.5 x 6.5 cm
Width x length usable (perimeter) closing strap: 2.5 x 42 cm
Width x length available (perimeter) fixing strap: 2.5 x 24 cm
Weight: 810 g
Bags do not need to be approved, so they do not need any test marks or certificates.
Price per item (without tools)
ATTENTION: Please note!
Each bag is unique. Therefore, the photos (colour) of the delivered goods may differ in some nuances!
The discolouration of the leather that results from the natural use of the bag is not a product fault but rather the guarantee of the authenticity of the finely sanded leather.
The traces of wear present in the brand new bag, such as scratches, are part of the & quot; & quot; look & quot; & quot;. In no way do they constitute a defect.
Leather is tanned animal skin. It is a natural product of incredible beauty with all its typical irregularities due to grains and pigmentation defects. Each piece has its unique identity.
It is typical of these leathers to show signs of wear or patina after a short time. This is the desired effect. We recommend not using any care products at the beginning. These leathers are waxed and, therefore, have sufficient protection.
A mere scratch with a fingernail immediately causes a light line, which disappears only by polishing the leather again. Surfaces that are frequently touched/rubbed on by the simple act of carrying the bag will become polished. These traces of wear that become visible over time are part of the regular appearance and will turn this wallet into an absolute individual companion.