MFW Pro2 Footrest pair, without adapter linkages
Suitable for Hi-Q and MFW footrest adapter joint.
- With ribbing for optimum grip of feet on the rests
- Chamfered for more cornering clearance
- With cut-out to save weight
- From the fully finished sporty foot rest made from durable aluminium alloy
- High-grade anodised (higher strength, less sensitive to abrasion, protection against oxidation)
- With the additional required Hi-Q/MFW adapter or Hi-Q/MFW Vario adapter joints with height adjustment to fit the original footrest holders
- With universal folding joints (60380000980, 60380000981 or 60380000982) and Highway-catch brackets (60380000990 or 60380000991) also in addition, mountable regardless of the original holders – but here without a valid type approval
- The appropriate adapter linkages for your motorcycle, plus the footrest parts in the colour of your choice, are always necessary
Permit (in Germany):
With type approval (via the adapter joints for the original footrest holders).
The accompanying operating permit booklet must be with you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
WARNING: MFW footrest body can only be combined with Hi-Q or MFW footrest parts – they do not fit other manufacturers’ footrests!!
Price per pair (without adapter linkage)