Hi-Q Tools Front mounting stand III
For the purpose of relieving the front wheel for overwintering, for cleaning and for works such as wheel rim removal for tire changes.
- secure and easy jacking without additional adapters
- just put under the fork rod, it will grip with the two rubber rollers under and behind it
- suitable for almost all motorcycles (with equally high fork feet on both sides)
- width is over a wide range very easily and individually adjustable with knurled screws
- equipped with large double rollers – offers a very stable unrolling even on not perfectly level floors while jacking up and down
- a large lever arm makes the jacking up easier
- made of powder-coated steel tube with a diameter of 35 mm
- for service works, such as tire changes, felly cleaning, overwintering
- its decomposability” makes it an ideal travel companion that takes up little space!
CAUTION: always use the front stand together with a rear wheel stand – if the motorcycle is jacked up at the front without having been placed on a mounting stand in the back, it can tip over!!!