Hi-Q Tools rear mounting stand III with angle + racing take-ups
Very universal rear mounting stand.
- suitable without any further parts for almost all motorcycles with accessible double-sided swing arm
- includes two different options of taking-up the swing arm
- rubbery take-up angle for positioning under the swing arm
- racing adapter to take-up existing rollers on the side of the swing arm – if thread take-ups on the swing arm are available but no rollers are mounted yet, these are needed additionally
- width is over a wide range very easily individually adjustable with knurled screws
- equipped with large double rollers – offers a very stable unrolling even on not perfectly level floors while jacking up and down
- a large lever arm makes the jacking up easier
- made of powder-coated steel tube with a diameter of 35 mm
- stable footing for maintenance and mounting work such as tire changes, cleaning the rim, overwintering or just lubricating the chain
- its ”decomposability” makes it an ideal travel companion that takes up little space!
Width of the outside angle take-ups (possible swing arm width): 23 to 33 cm
Jack stand height with angle take-up: 33 cm
Width of the racing take-ups outside (possible width of the adapter rollers): 27 to 35 cm
Jack stand height with racing take-up: 36 cm
maximum roller diameter at the take-up for racing adapters: 27 mm
Length x Width x Height: 72 x 54 x 40 cm
Weight with racing/angle: 5.2/5.6 kg
If there are threads on the swing arm to mount adapter rolls (bobbins) but they aren’t mounted yet, these are additionally required if the racing adapters are to be used – e.g. 60150601000 and following.
Price per unit (including the angle and racing adapter)