Hashiru LED Turn Signal Pair on Mirror Base Universal Alu
The original turn signals are too chunky for you, But you also do not want to attach a smaller turn signal onto the original inventory (possibly with adapter plates)?
Attaching the turn signal directly to the fork with clamps does not appeal to you, either?
These small LED aluminium turn signals can easily be positioned between handlebars and their mount.
More subtlety is hardly possible – and suitable for almost all motorcycles with a handlebar mirror.
- lightweight aluminium
- anodized for a lasting durability
- very small LED insert
- you simply put the thread of the handlebar mirror through the support strut of the turn signal and then screw the whole thing onto the mount of the mirror
- this is possible with almost all models with an M10 or an M8 mirror thread – the thread only has to be long enough so that you can bolt the 4 mm of the turn indicator securely in place
- the positioning of the turn signal compared to the mirror arm can be either done outwards or inwards, or upwards or downwards, if necessary – depending on how the other components on the vehicle allow this
- if the casing is pointing downwards, you should turn the LED insert inside it (possible through grub screw clamping – writing on the glass must not be upside down)
- it can, of course, also be fastened in many other places with appropriate screwing points (e.g., radiator cover, for the rear: passenger grab handle, luggage carrier, etc.)
- 5 luminous diodes
- 12 V, 1 watt
Width x Height x Depth without support arm: 28 x 15 x 16,5 mm
Width x Height glass: 22 x 9 mm
Interior-Ø Screw connection hole: 10 mm
Width x Height x Depth Support arm: 19 x 4 x 19 mm
Distance centre screw point to casing: 5 mm
Cable length: 37 cm
Weight: 16 g each
Yellow = indicator (+)
Black = mass (-)
Open cable ends without plug
When using LED turn signals on vehicles that do not have them in their original version, it may be necessary to replace the flasher relay and/or to reduce the flashing frequency to a permissible level by means of resistors.
With E certification for front and back.
The turn signals have E certification and require no further papers.
These can easily be installed according to the instructions – among other things, the visibility must not be restricted (for example, by fairing).
The following is valid for motorcycles with E certification (from about mid/late ’90s):
Minimum distance indicator glass to indicator glass front/rear: 240/180 mm
Minimum distance indicator glass to headlight glass: 75 mm
Maximum distance rear indicator to the far end of the tail: 300 mm
permissible mounting height: 350 to 1.200 mm
geometric visibility inwards/outwards: 20/80 degree
geometric visibility up and down: 15 degree
permissible flashing frequency: 60 to 120 cycles per minute
In the case of older models, vehicles that have been sold individually or in non-EU countries, different dimensions may apply.
Price per pair for both sides