Hashiru LED Taillight Turn Signal Pair ST04 M10 Alu
Sequential LED turn signals with successively lit LED (so-called taillight) for increased safety through better conspicuousness in this flashing mode.
- when pressed, the LEDs go on from one side to the other, one after the other, until all the lights start again
- the increased conspicuousness results in an increase in security
- the viewing window at the end provides even better visibility, especially from the side
- sturdy aluminium/zinc casing
- attachment via M10x1.25 thread and nut
- 20 luminous SMDs
- 12 V, 4 watts
width x height x depth without thread: 65 x 16.5 x 17 mm
lenght x height & foot: 18 x 16.5 mm
thread length: 20 mm
cable length:25 cm
Ø circular sleeves: 3.5 mm
weight: 45 g each
yellow = plus turn signal
black = mass
When using LED turn signals on vehicles that do not use them in their original version, it may be necessary to replace the flasher relay and/or use resistors to set the flashing frequency and reduce the permissible level.
- for easier connection without changes to the original turn signal cables, there are corresponding adapter cables for many manufacturers/models (Order No. 50170003460 and following, as well as 50170502000 and following)
- if the installation is to be done instead of the original turn signals, their attachment is usually too large – for many manufacturers/models, there are matching adapter plates with which the assembly is then made easy (Order no. 50170100000 and following). If necessary, the hole of adapter plate needs to be enlarged to M10
With E certification for front and rear.
The turn signals have E certification, thus, require no further papers.
So you can easily build them in, according to the mounting instructions.
For motorcycles with E-approval (from about the middle/end of the ’90s):
Minimum distance indicator glass to indicator glass front / rear: 240/180 mm
Minimum distance indicator glass to headlight glass: 75 mm
Maximum rear turn indicator distance to the far end of the tail: 300 mm
Allowable mounting height: 350 to 1.200 mm
Geometric visibility to the inside/outside: 20/80 degrees
Geometric visibility to the top and below: 15 degrees
permissible flashing frequency: 60 to 120 cycles per minute
For older models, for vehicles that have been put on the market by individual approval or in non-EU countries, different dimensions may apply
Price per pair