Hashiru aluminium V clutch lever
6-way adjustable clutch lever with a high-quality finish for a very attractive price.
- Grip width 6-way individually adjustable
- Ideal handle length for perfect control, no matter how many fingers are used
- Safety predetermined breaking point in the 3-finger area making further riding possible after ground contact – also usually prevents damage to the seating of the lever
- CNC-milled from solid high-strength aircraft aluminium
- Superior anodisation
- Accurately pivoted for very exact guidance and a precise operating feeling
- Ball bearing adjuster
- Extreme durability without wearing out”
- Stainless steel bolts for connecting the individual parts
- Also suitable for many models with identical original levers which are not assigned in the Bike DB or in the type approval – but these models have not been tested and the function can not be guaranteed (trim parts could, for example, be in the way at full steering lock)
The model-specific adapter between the lever and the original seating is black anodised.
Black anodised with red adjuster
Silver anodised with red adjuster
Gold anodised with black adjuster
Braking lever with type approval – no approval is required for the clutch lever, although these are listed with the type approval bulletin of the brake levers.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note that due to the road traffic legislation in
Switzerland, a valid authorisation certificate
must subsequently be issued by one of our Swiss shops.