Hashiru LED taillight/turn signal pair 30 M8
You do not like your central taillight, you want to clean the stern?
These universal direction indicators with integrated rear/brake light allow you to get rid of it.
- one of the smallest combinations of taillight and turn signal
- with tinted glass – hardly noticeable when it is not lit
- the central rear light is dropped
- lightweight plastic casing
- with rubber foot against vibrations for long durability
- mounting via M8x1.25 thread and nut
- 2 SMD, 3 LED
- 12 V, .. watt
Width without thread x height x depth: 37 x 16 x 16 mm
Ø at the bottom: 13 mm
Thread length: 20 mm
Cable length: 35 cm
Ø Contact sleeves: 3.5 mm
Weight: per 23 g
blue = plus turn signal
yellow = plus taillight
red = plus brake light
black = mass
When using LED turn signals on vehicles that do not use LED indicators in their original version, it may be necessary to replace the flasher relay and/or to reduce the flashing frequency to a permissible level by means of resistors.
- if the legal distances can not be maintained or the license plate simply is in the way, additional necessary suitable extensions for the turn signal arm can be used (Order-No. 50170400860, 50170400870 or 50170400871)
- for easier connection without changes to the cables of the original turn signals, there are corresponding adapter cables for many manufacturers/models (Order-No. 50170003460 and following as well as 50170502000 and following)
- if the assembly is to be done instead of the original turn signals, the attachment is usually too big – for many manufacturers/models, there are suitable adapter plates with which the assembly is made possible (Order-No. 50170100000 and following)
- also available as a pure turn signal version (Order-No. 50170004110)
E certification for the rear.
The turn signals, reverse and brake lights vhave the E certificate, thus, require no further documents.
So they can be easily installed according to the mounting regulations.
Price per pair