Hashiru LED Turn Signal Pair ST40 M8
Universal direction indicator with second disc towards the driver for high visibility and function control.
- light leaks forward, back and to the side make the turn signal perfectly visible
- lightweight plastic housing
- with rubber foot against vibration for a long life
- attachment via M8x1.25 thread and nut
- 2 bright SMD and 5 LED & nbsp;
- 12 V, 1 watt
width without thread x height x depth: 43 x 12 x 18 mm
width x height glass to front: 21 x 8 mm
Ø foot: 13 mm
thread length: 20 mm
cable length: 35 cm
Ø circular sleeves: 3.5 mm
weight: 22 mm each
yellow = plus turn signal
black = mass
When using LED turn signals on vehicles that do not use them in their original version, it may be necessary to replace the flasher relay and/or use resistors to set the flashing frequency to reduce a permissible level.
- If the legal distances can not be maintained or the license plate is simply in the way, additionally necessary suitable extensions for the turn signal arm can be used (Order No. 50170400860, 50170400870 or 50170400871)
- for easier connection without changes to the original turn signal cables, there are corresponding adapter cables for many manufacturers/models (Order No. 50170003460 and following, as well as 50170502000 and following)
- if mounting is to be done instead of the original turn signals, their mounting is usually too big – for many manufacturers/models there are suitable adapter plates with which mounting is then easily possible (Order No. 50170100000 and following)
With E certification for front and rear.
The turn signals have E certification, thus, require no further papers.
So you can easily build them in, according to the mounting instructions.
For motorcycles with E certification (from approx. Mid/end of the ’90s) the following applies:
Minimum distance indicator glass to indicator glass front/rear: 240/180 mm
Minimum distance indicator glass to headlight glass: 75 mm
Maximum distance rear turn signals to the far end of the tail: 300 mm
permissible mounting height: 350 to 1.200 mm
geometrical visibility to the inside/outside: 20/80 degrees
geometric visibility to the top and below: 15 degrees
permissible flashing frequency: 60 to 120 cycles per minute
For older models, for vehicles that have been put on the market individually or in non-EU countries, different dimensions may apply.
Price per pair