Hashiru LED Taillight Turn Signal Pair 01
Your turn signal should be strikingly lit when on but go as unnoticed as possible when not in use?
The narrow casing with tinted glass and the bright running light combine these features.
- when pressed, the LEDs go on from one side to the other, one after the other, until all the lights start again
- the increased darkness results in an increase in security
- lightweight plastic casing
- attachment via M8x1.25 thread and nut
- 12 bright LEDs
- 12 V, 2.7 watts
width x height x depth without thread: 76 x 11 x 20 mm
length x width foot 22 x 13 mm
thread length: 19 mm
Ø circular sleeves: 3.5 mm
weight: 20 g
yellow = plus turn signal
black = mass
When using LED turn signals on vehicles that do not have them in their original version, it may be necessary to replace the flasher relay and/or to use resistors to set the flashing frequency and reduce the permissible level.
- If the legal distances cannot be maintained or the license plate is simply in the way, additionally necessary suitable extensions for the turn signal arm can be used (Order No. 50170400860, 50170400870 or 50170400871)
- For easier connection without changes to the original turn signal cables, there are corresponding adapter cables for many manufacturers/models (Order No. 50170003460 and following, as well as 50170502000 and following)
- If mounting is to be done instead of the original turn signals, their mounting is usually too big – for many manufacturers / models there are suitable adapter plates with which mounting is then easily possible (Order No. 50170100000 and following)
With E certification for front and rear.
The turn signals have E certification, thus, require no further papers.
So you can easily build them in, according to the mounting instructions.
For motorcycles with E certification(from approx. Mid/end of the ’90s):
Minimum distance indicator glass to indicator glass front/rear: 240/180 mm
Minimum distance indicator glass to Headlamp lens: 75 mm
Maximum rear turn indicator distance to the far end of the tail: 300 mm
Allowable mounting height: 350 to 1.200 mm
Geometric visibility to the inside / outside: 20/80 degrees
geometric visibility to the top and below: 15 degrees
permissible flashing frequency: 60 to 120 cycles per minute
For older models, for vehicles that have been put on the market by individual approval or in non-EU countries, different dimensions may apply.
Price per pair