FLM Touring Textile Jacket 2.0
The newly developed touring textile jacket 2.0 has an innovative laminated membrane. This not only makes the jacket waterproof and breathable but – unlike jackets with a conventional membrane (Z-Liner) – it also enables direct ventilation that lets the airstream through to the body and ensures pleasant cooling on hot days.
The membrane is laminated directly from the inside to the outer material and also ensures that the jacket cannot soak up water and therefore dries much faster. A very small weight gain through water is another advantage of this procedure. Thanks to sophisticated technology, the ventilation openings are still watertight when closed.
Comfort & equipment:
- Clime-Max® – waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- 2L outer fabric laminate, permanently installed
- Lockable direct ventilation on chest and back
- Pre-shaped fir for optimal fit
- Reflectors on the chest, sleeves, and back
- Width adjustment on the collar, upper arm, cuffs, waist and jacket waistband
- Connection zipper: short
- 2 pockets (outside)
- 4 inside pockets, including 2 smartphone pockets, a Napoleon pocket with a zipper and an insert pocket with a zipper
- Push buttons, rubberized
- Safety seams
- Shoulder and elbow protectors, type-tested according to EN 1621-1
- Back protector can be retrofitted
- Outer material: 500D textile fabric (100% polyamide)
- Permanent mesh lining and removable lining: 100% polyester each
Suitable for this:
- FLM touring textile pants 2.0
- Item number 210881
Attention: magnets available!